Franchise rights, the trademark and the system are owned by Paprika Gourmet Kereskedelmi Zrt. (registered in Hungary).
Franchise owner’s tasks:
- Continuous development, maintenance and promotion of the system.
- Laying the groundwork, marketing and promotional policy.
- Organising base material supply from Hungary and providing logistics background.
- Selling franchise rights to new countries, selecting and training franchise partners.
- Design, maintenance and creation of interior designs.
- Preparing and updating a franchise manual.
- Defining and monitoring central quality assurance principles.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining menu portfolios.
Franchise partners’ task:
- As a private entrepreneur, using one’s own financial resources to operate a delicatessen store or a chain of stores covering a whole country.
- Fully respecting system principles.
- Creating the local image of Mr or Mrs Hungary.
- Franchise partners (franchise buyers) connect to the system with long-term, 5-10-year contracts and pay a franchise fee to Paprika Gourmet Zrt.
- Paprika Gourmet Zrt. provides detailed information about the standard franchise agreement that guarantees the same conditions to every partner; information about the different fees.
We primarily count on entrepreneurs who are familiar with and
are fond of Hungarian culture, and would like to run a successful,
stable, long-term business. We would be very glad if Hungarians
from foreign countries or second-/third-generation Hungarians
who are proud of their Hungarian origins contacted us.